Most families are constantly undergoing some type of change. Whether you are looking to have children or are considering a divorce, it is important that you understand the steps that you need to take to ensure that your rights are protected if you encounter problems. If you fail to plan for the future, your family is likely to face several challenges when trying to resolve these important disputes.
The Law Office of Jennifer R. Cochran P.C., is focused on your family. The firm is committed to handling your case with the care and compassion that it deserves. Our experienced family law attorney, Jennifer Cochran, will take the time to get to know what is most important to you. Her focus is helping you find a resolution that helps your family move forward.
Addressing Your Family Law And Estate Planning Needs
Jennifer wants to know about you and your family. Once she knows more about you, she can help you design a solution to your family's legal problem. She has helped families with a wide range of family law concerns, including:
- Resolving divorce and child custody disputes
- Determining child support and the modification of support orders
- Helping with issues that arise during the adoption process
- Reviewing and preparing contracts for surrogacy, as well as other issues connected to reproductive law
- Creating estate plans for families
- Serving as a mediator or parenting coordinator or facilitator in contentious divorces and custody disputes
Jennifer also has devoted a large portion of her practice to helping clients with LGBT family law issues. She knows that LGBT families have unique goals and concerns, and she takes the time to understand your specific situation. Whether you are considering adoption, involved in a custody dispute or have questions about any other family law matter, Jennifer is confident that she will be able to provide you with the assistance you need.
Experienced Attorney Dedicated To Helping Your Family
To schedule a consultation with an experienced lawyer at the firm's Austin offices, call 512-870-8187 or by send our attorney an email.